Saturday, January 1, 2011

Anniversary + New Year Eve in Auckland

31 December is a very special day for me and Daren as we started our relationship on this day 2 years ago ^^ Last year we didn't manage to celebrate it as Daren came back to Malaysia in January. This year, I was so happy that I could celebrate it with Daren and it was a memorable day for me......

Yesterday Daren planned to bring me to the La Porchetta, an Italian restaurant to have dinner. When we almost reaching the restaurant, I took a photo of the restaurant happily

and went inside BUT..................... it was closed!! The shop was so crowded until they have to close it for a moment. We then decided to go to the nearest Japanese restaurant to eat. Many people were still waiting in the shop when we left..

At last, we had our dinner at Daikoku. There was many people and we waited like 40 minutes to get our food...


Mine - Eel on rice

His - Tuna sashimi on rice

Crumbed prawn - super nice!!

After finish eating, we went home to have some rest..

me with cute cute piggy

After that, we went to Skycity for new year countdown. There were so many people on the street and the road was blocked.


Ivan + Daren hehe...


Some performances outside Skycity

Ivan + Daren

Daren + me




12am - fireworks started!!









After the fireworks finished, we went home as Daren got work today. The street was still full of people when we went home...


I hope I can celebrate this special day with Daren for many years to come ^^

No comments: