Friday, June 26, 2009

Tired

Photo taking sessions for graduands are going to be held on nxt week. We have to wear in formal way for the photo taking. Today we went to midvalley to search for our clothes.

After class finished at 2, we started our journey. We went to samsung center@PJ first because one of my frens wanted to repair her hp..We reached midvalley at 3+pm but started to shop at 4pm because we couldnt find parking.We were wondering why today so many ppl+so many cars...... -.-'''

Blazer+skirt/pants=RM299 in G2000..Too bad there doesnt have my size :( It is too big for me..I had tried so many blazers+skirts+pants, no even one suits me! Some are in promotion up to 50% / 70% wuwuwu...

We went to Fish Market to have our dinner. Lc suggested that place because she tried fish and chips b4, she said it was delicious..Here are some of the photos that we took there hehehe..

Pei Sze

Lc - my roommate

Dory fish (alot oh..)

me ^^

Ps tam ciak kekeke




very very full d (but still tried my best to finish it..)

lc wf slow slow kaka


i prefer thic pic :p

lc prefer this pic ^^

We sat there until 2 hours haha because all of us ate very slowly(coz very full, but at the end we still able to finish it except kaka :p) + chat around...After that continue our shopping!

Finally, i was able to buy blazer+skirt at padini =RM218..I couldnt imagine the sales gal asked me to try xs size! In my whole life, so far i didnt wear xs size b4! Hahaha... That time i was thinking am i really thin? The result was i can wear xs size for blazer+skirt..Really cannot believe..Im not wanna show off that im thin......I really didnt wear xs size clothes b4 hahaha...But at the end i bought xs size for skirt and s size for the blazer.. S size is more comfortable for me.. Finally buy le yay yay ^^

My group members are going to jj nxt wed to search for their clothes. I will go wf them because i still havent buy my shirt.. Today i saw a quite nice black colour shoe some more quite cheap @ RM39.90 only but then too bad dont hv my size :( Hopefully i can find that shoe nxt week, if no i will wear my old shoe for the viva (save $, spent alot recently :p )

My fren asked me to eat more, gain some weight! But i alr eat so much but still cannot put on weight (actly if can i wanna thinner some more hahaha).... It is very difficult for me to buy pants, i tot skirts will be easier for me to buy mana tau today -.-''' This is the first time THIN for me is not necessary good! I saw my frens when they wore blazer they looked so smart so fit.. But when i wore it i looked like an auntie! Lluckily at the end i still can find my size hahaha...

Kla is time to go to bed...




2 comments:

Ning said...

got ppl wear new dress///

Gpy-glowworm said...

cannot meh ngek :p