Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling

Zzzz at 2am last night...

Woke up at 5am...

continue zzzzzzz

Woke up at 6.42am..

just lie on bed until 7.30am

Woke up, shower, breakfast and prepared to go out...


I am sooooooooo tired and sleepy now. Last night just zz for like 4 hours. I woke up quite a number of times at night every night since one month ago. I wish I could just zzzz soundly and when I open my eyes it is already early in the morning.

Sometimes I will think, spent so much money on the work visa application, worth it? Not like I can 100% guarantee to get the work visa after spend so much money... Or should I just go back to Malaysia?? Arghh... I miss Malaysia so much! I miss my home..my bed..my astro..my unlimited streamyx..my pps..my astro..my mum and especially her cooking.. Besides, I also miss my ji muisss... I miss going out with them, miss talking to them so loudly until almost everyone stares at us.... I really miss Malaysia.....

No comments: