Sunday, April 10, 2011

February and March 2011 in a nutshell

Celebrated Chinese New Year in New Zealand.
  • Had a reunion dinner with Daren, his sister and cousin brother at My Stop Restaurant, a Malaysian cuisine restaurant which is located at New Market.
Fish head soup

Chicken

Tofu

Pork
  • Went to skycity to see Chinese New Year celebration event




Celebrated Valentine's Day
  • Daren and I went to La Porchetta, an Italian Restaurant to have our dinner.
Spaghetti

Chicken satay pizza

Celebrated my birthday
  • Had a simple steamboat with colleagues at Mt. Albert


Ferron & Nicholas

From left: Tadayuki, Hitomi, me, Ferron and Nicholas

Gift from Daren #1

Gift from Daren #2

Gift from Daren #3

Gift from Raesher, Keli and KK

February and March were really packed with lots of event and celebration. Also moved to our new place and started my new job. A new year to start a new chapter for my life ^^

No comments: