Monday, April 11, 2011

KK Malaysian Cuisine Restaurant, Auckland

Last two weeks I went to KK Malaysian Cuisine Restaurant for dinner with my colleagues. It is located at Epsom, Auckland about 15 minutes drive from St Lukes. Daren's sister goes there often and she said that food there is really nice. I have wanted to go for a long time and finally got a chance to eat there woohoo ~~

The restaurant is quite small and therefore it is recommended if you make booking before you go. BUT, that night we decided to try our luck and went there without a booking. And what did you know we were very lucky to get a table because one of the customers decided to cancel their booking ^^


Ferron brought her own wine..gan bei ~~~


3 beautiful ladies: me, Ferron and hitomi ^^

Tadayuki vs Nicholas

We ordered

Nasi goreng

Char kuey teow

Ipoh steam chicken

Asam fish

The foods overall were nice except for the char kuey teow. Until today I haven't really find a nice char kuey teow in New Zealand. I really miss eating Malaysian food a lot and this restaurant has one of the best Malaysian foods in Auckland which is close enough to Malaysia. I will definitely go back to try other dishes ^^

No comments: