Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mission Bay Fishing #2

Seems like ages since I last updated my blog. Can't believe that time really flies. For the past 3 months, I was really busy with work and moving. We moved from city to st lukes which is good for me because it is close to my work place, just 10 minutes walking distance. I am working 5 days a week and after work, I am usually really tired which only leaves me time for chatting, cooking, eating and then sleep. While on my day off, I am too lazy and tired to do anything and I rather watch movie, chatting and laze all day long ^^

Ok back to my fishing story, we couldn't get any fish at Onehunga wharf, so we went to Mission Bay to fish the next day ^^ It is about 15 minutes drive from Auckland city. We drove downtown to Quay Street, turn right and follow the Tamaki Drive along the coast. It is a very famous tourist destination. It has a beautiful beach, cafe restaurants and bars. Italian, Indian, Thai, Spanish, Mediterranean, Belgian or contemporary Kiwi food can be found there and you can see many people eating Movenpick ice cream or fat-free cone from Paradiso Gelato while walking at the beach or enjoying a cold beer at one of the bars.

After having dinner at Korean restaurant, we departed from home around 6pm. I brought along piggy hehe. KK gave away piggy because pets are not allowed in our new apartment. I miss piggy so soo much :(

Cute piggy ~

Really miss her

We did not really walk around Mission Bay because our mission for that night was to get at least a big fish hahaha. We fished at the bridge and the view there was beautiful!


Many people were fishing there..


Piggy piggy ~

We could see sky tower from there



After fishing for 3 hours, we still couldn't get any fish haha. We decided to go home as it was getting darker and colder. We again went home empty handed. All of us were tired including little piggy. She started to zzz once got into the car hehe.

p/s - Blog about this post makes me miss piggy so much :(

No comments: