Friday, December 5, 2008

Last night i zz at 12+, this morning woke up at 6+.. cannot zz.. kept on coughing till 8+ only can zz back and finally woke up at 10am -.-'''

When i looked at mirror, both my eyes swollen omg!! Maybe coz these days cant zz well kua....haiz.. Yesterday u tease my eyes look smaller + face looks bigger.... Dont want u to tease me again hehe.. Luckily now my eyes back to 'normal'.. i think so hehehe............Aiyo, i hope i can recover b4 i go back to sg long..if no, lc has to hear i cough every midnight haha :p

This sem i just need to focus on one subject, last time i hope i can get A for this subject.. but now....i only hope can get B....coz wf my sick condition i cant really concentrate studying :( alot of things need to memorize.......haiz

2 comments:

Hide said...

u poor thing...drink alot of water and rest more ok?study important but must take care of ur health too if not u sick i will xin tong o ^.^ hehe i still believe u can get A de..just have confidence and try ur best lar..+oil lo muakz.

Gpy-glowworm said...

okok i will try my best (spore trip :P) lol..