Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jimui gathering

Today jimuis and i went to jj bkt tgi for a movie. We watched Yes Man! It's a comedy movie..not bad quite funny haha.. B4 we watch movie, we went to sakae sushi to have our lunch..

computer order



say cheese ^^

she loves to take pic ^^

After watching movie, we had a walk in jj. Last week i saw a pair of shoes at vincci jj cheras selatan. I like it so much but so sad my size out of stock. I cant find it at 1U also. Just now when i went to vincci i didnt put much hope haha finally i saw that shoes!! Yay yay..


CNY is coming. I think everyone starts shopping hehe me too..Now i only realize that i didnt buy skirt this year hehe..Nvm la at least someone bought me one already hor ngek ngek ngek :P

suitable to wear at utar hehe



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally.. u find the shoe... haha

Gpy-glowworm said...

wah u really my blog supporter le!!kamsiah lu haha......yalo finally so hapi o!! :p

Hide said...

hehe buy until so much oo..hehe not bad not bad...wo de ne? :p

Gpy-glowworm said...

ni de ar?er er got ar neh the white colour shirt muahahah :p

Anonymous said...

oi...u buy a lot of clothes for new yr d la...stop buying la..
pls keep sum stock for me to buy..