Thursday, December 4, 2008

sick

Alamak, this morning when i wake up, i found that my voice becomes so SEXY!! Last night couldnt zz well..cough for the whole night :( Haiz i think is coz of that my voice becomes sexy now.. You some more dont want talk to me, xian qi my 'sweet' voice hng :p This is the first time i sick during my exam period..cant concentrate..sleepy....die!! How to sit for my coming exam? :(

Im a lil bit regret now after telling my mum that im not feeling well... She cooked porridge for me as my lunch!! White porridge + 罐头菜心 which i hate the most haiz..... I wonder why lc likes to eat that -.-''' Everytime i sick white porridge + 罐头菜心 will be my meal..that's y sometimes i dun want to tell my mum hehe :p

3 days ago i weigh my weight = 4x kg.. Just now i weigh my weight again = 4x-2kg hehe! I loss my weight yay yay!! :p

Im hungry now......but but dont feel like eating the porridge T_T later only eat la.... keng kai first hehe...

No comments: