Thursday, April 8, 2010

She was once my best colleague.. After i resigned, we still got keep contact with each other.. 3 years, we sent email to each other, shopping, makan, minum.. When i need help, she surely give me a helping hand.. When my mum met an accident last year, she went to visit her.. I was so shocked that this morning she has passed away :( Last year december when she told me that she has a cancer, she lost her weight, she was so suffer, but i totally didnt think that she will pass away.. That time i didnt have transp to go visit her and i oso didnt know how to go to her house.. (I know it is not an excuse!) She told me that she has no energy to talk.. So, in my mind, i always think that she needs rest, better dun cal her dun disturb her.. I got think maybe i can just email her husband or cal her husband..but i just think and didnt do it... I tot that the nxt time when i see her will be at her house, she is recovered.... Im so regret now... I should cal her or visit her..... I feel so bad now.... :(

She is a nice gal..... RIP my dear fren.....

No comments: