Sunday, November 9, 2008

Genting

Yesterday my family and I went to genting to watch Richie Jen concert hehe.. We went out at around 1030 but reached gohtong jaya at around 1pm -.-''' We stuck at klang bridge until one hour! Plzz dont try to pass through there unless ur patient enough being stuck in traffic jam.. We had our lunch at Restoran Chuan Kie which is quite famous I guess because many artists went there. We can see many photos of artists at that restaurant were sticked on the wall..



super delicious!yummy yummy ^^


We reached genting at 2+pm. After that we had our own activities hehe. I went 'tiup angin' and walk around with my younger brother then only met with my parents and elder brother to have dinner + watch Richie Jen concert

dinosaur eggs (believe it or not ^^)


wow hehe...i wish its mine :p



no card cant access to room

happy family

mr jimui, i got wear sport shoes one..just seldom hehe





I had took quite many photos and videos last night (nxt time only upload).. We were all satisfied with his concert.. I was so surprise that so many people went for his concert.. His concert took around 2.5-3 hours and his encho part 30-45min was very interesting but too bad my camera no battery at that time arghhhhhhh!! Many people took photos and videos that time and nobody stopped them from taking photos and videos.. Why my camera no battery why why why........!!!

After concert, my elder brother bought his album haha

RM39.90 if im not mistaken hehe

Finally we went back this afternoon...



Before we went to car park, I saw this..

One month ago I bought this, I guess white colour is nicer kua hehe


bro ar bro..faster le..super hungry didnt eat anything since I woke up....

We went to gohtong jaya again to have our lunch then went home. I was so hungry that time so didnt take any photos of foods hehe :p




2 comments:

Ning said...

ya la ya la
saw ur sport shoe leh la..
wear often mah..dun always wear those shoe only
gal gal wear sport shoe more nice ge leh....

Gpy-glowworm said...

who says oh?not necessary hehe..wear sport shoes...(need to wash socks)..lazy lazy :p :P :p