Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sushi

The last time I ate sushi was on august (one day after ur bday haha). Today a fren asked me to have lunch together. We went to jj bkt tgi to eat.................sushi. I cant remember the shop's name. It's opposite the Kim Gary. The food there is quite nice (I like to eat prawn!! :p), but still I like Sabi Wasabi at bkt tgi the most!! hehe.. 2 of us spent RM 145 today.. wow.....


prawn nice!

tamago!!

prawn nice nice!

fried oyster

imperial ebi maki (i like the most!!prawn prawn :p)




~2 months ago where I ate at Sabi Wasabi.. my fren and I 2 person spent around RM 60







Then, today I spent RM 32.50 on hp accessories hehe..


Just now my fren met his auntie at jj. His auntie tot im his gf haha.. My fren kept on explaining to her but she still dont believe. Who says 1 guy 1 gal go out = couple wor..

Ok la very hungry now gonna eat dinner + watch drama + prepare for coming presentation (write on mahjong paper -.-''')

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah sai.. hungry leh!
why put pictures of food!! haha....

Anonymous said...

got ppl ther hor keep spending money lo....haih me here working hard hard you there keep spending so song hor..^.^

Gpy-glowworm said...

hehe u work hard i help u to spend..so good hor?wakaka..yest lunch chee wei treat me eat..i wanted to pay him but he didnt want to take my $...

Gpy-glowworm said...

erm..edch..are you zai zai kai yeh?

Anonymous said...

eh..if i meet u..i oso think tat is ur bf ma..owiz go out v tat guys oni..

nvm la...dun kan jiong..u duno av couple oso start from fren mei..haha
take k..