Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Utar jimui gathering + class presentation

Yest lim wei xiang and I went to sg wg, times square and low yat. We planned to go there at 11am but I only finish shower at 10.45am. Then my classmate told me that bahasa kebangsaan exemption result has released. When I checked it, it appeared ''You do not have any units to be exempted in the current semester''. At that moment I cant think of anything, ''I got A1 for bm in spm, why I cant be exempted, why....'' (in my mind).. Then I only saw there YEAR 2 SEMESTER 2 haha.. Now im year 2 semester 3.. I felt so weird so called up my classmate then finally we decided not to bother about that. No matter how I dont want study bahasa kebangsaan!!

I felt so sorry coz let lim wei xiang waited for me around 15-20min haha (nvm la last time I used to wait for him :p).. We reached there around 12+pm then we quickly find a place to have our lunch. I was soooooooooooooooooo hungry. Actually we wanted to watch 'High School Musical 3' BUT that movie starts at 12.30pm.. I was so so sooooooo hungry therefore I asked him to watch next time if no I think I will hungry till pengsan hehe..

Ok finally we went to Gasoline to have our lunch. I ordered thai style fish fillet rice and apple + orange juice. He ordered kong po chicken rice + orange soda. My drink is so so sooooooooo sour until I cant finish drink it (first time oh as ppl know im 水桶 haha).. I had took few photos while waiting for food hehe :p


apple+orange and orange soda

he said he wanna post this pic and write thr ''guess who is she''.. he said sure got ppl can recognize me coz of my necklace :p

thai style fish fillet rice

kong po chicken rice


Before we leave, I wont forget to fold sampan (my style haha)



We back to sg long at 7pm then went for dinner at MZ mamak..

look delicious? so so only.....


This morning my group got tutorial presentation and we were the first group to present (today is me alone to present) To prevent being late to class, I went to class quite early. Ok after finish my presentation,

Mr Wong : Class, any questions?
(silence...my class used to keep quiet and wont ask question hehe)
Mr Wong : She speaks too softly I cant hear her..I think the class cant hear also...Class, can you all hear her?
Jimmy : Yes!
Mr Wong : Oh really? (he was so surprise and actly me too haha)

Mr wong is a funny person.. He wont angry or blame ppl hehe.. He didnt scold me at all + kept on smiling and laughing haha..

Ok, 2nd group..

Kiki : Good morning (bla bla bla.......)
Mr Wong : Can you speak loudly?I think ur classmates cant hear u..

Mr Wong sat at first row and I sat at 3rd row and I can hear her. So I asked jimmy..

Me : Just now u really can hear me oh?
Jimmy : Er no.....I can hear your voice but cant hear wat u talk...
Me : Thanks la ...... (haha)

After their group finished presentation, mr wong wanted to explain to us then he saw jimmy was like wanted to say something out. So he asked jimmy..

Mr Wong : You have any questions?
Jimmy : No no.....
Mr Wong : Come on.. you can ask or say anything that you like..
Jimmy : I dont have the qualification to teach or say.. ( just simply ans him)
Mr Wong : What we call 'university' in chinese?
Class : 大学
Mr Wong : Let us break the 大学 = 大家一起学习
Class : ............................ ( so cold..we didnt know how to gv him response)
Mr Wong : Everyone of us has the right and are qualified to say or to teach.. So next time dont say you are not qualified to say something out ok..

Yes mr wong is correct but but 大学 = 大家一起学习... so cold :p :p

K la I think im gonna stop here.. Maybe take a nap coz quite sleepy now hehe :p

4 comments:

Ning said...

o..funny la u..remember all
but hor.i OSO GOT PRESENT NIA>>>>
u only write kiki, me din show up
HNGGGGGGGGGGG

Gpy-glowworm said...

hahah u talk so loud no need la :p nxt time when u present u speak softly la then i will have idea on wat to blog :p

Anonymous said...

hmm...nic@.@ force me~~~~~~
i wan gift i wan gift..ask lim wei xiang give me ..i sucess to guess in his blog..but i cant commet T.T i forget my username and password##

Gpy-glowworm said...

haha sure lo coz u got comment on lim wei xiang blog but mine dont have :p okok i will FORCE him to gv u n hooi chen gift then we share ya ngek ngek ngek