Friday, November 14, 2008

Miss them

Suppose to study now but i really got no mood to study :p

Yesterday hc only sent me her ah xiong photo hehe.. So im gonna upload it here :p

p/s : hc see i treat u so good, promote ur geli ah xiong here hahaha

before

after

I think it was 3-4 years ago story hehe.. I remember sk sh and i went to hc house after school or maybe tuition.. Then we 'decorate' hc ah xiong ahahahahah.. So funny! Pity ah xiong becomes gal gal got nen nen :p I think if they see this pic they sure will laugh hahha.. Time really past so fast.. I miss the moment where we play together ponteng school together study together and of coz get scolded by teachers together in school haha... Arghh.......I miss u all so much..

erm.....why last time i look SOOOOOOOOO ugly :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually... now also no so pretty lah... haha....... kidding..kidding..

Gpy-glowworm said...

muahaha..at least prettier than u ;p saw lc in the last photo? in front of me only hehe