Tuesday, November 25, 2008

想通了

Last night i talk wf my fren.. She told me so many things. The way she talks + the way she thinks = the way u think and talk hehe.. I found ur ''bro'' haha!! Next year if got chance i would like to introduce u my fren.. I think both of u sure can become good ''bro'' haha..

As those who knows me well, i easily get influenced by people.. In chinese we called ''洗脑'' (wash brain :p) Maybe now i think like this, nxt moment after somebody told me something i will change my mind, will think like that.. I know ur very suffer coz of my easily get washed brain attitude sorry ya :p

I admit started from may.. I heard too many bad things of u and our main problem. I admit sometimes i really got think of giving up.. After listen too many advices from frens, i will become very headache, fan... I dunno wat to do.. What i heard of are reasonably, some of my frens just wanna protect me so keep on advising me.. I appreciate their advices...

Until last night, after chat wf her, i feel like myself understand more.. Wont be so stubborn.. wont think too much... Last night i suddenly felt like i saw ''hope''.. I suddenly feel like our main problem is not a problem anymore.. Because if u believe, if u think it's work then it's work.. No need to care what others think.. tai kat lai si, if something bad happen in future, just take it as an experience lo..跌倒不就爬起来咯!!没什么大不了的嘛..

I admit last time i was very coward, i scared to get hurt (u know why la), so le always treat u bad (i guess lol).. sometimes will treat u cold wakaka.. Im sorry ya..

She taught me some techniques last nite to become queen in one relationship haha.. Er i will try it see whether it's work not wahahaha.. dont want tell u blek.. :p Dont worry la i will treat u VERY good one :P

31/12/2008 will be my most meaningful day in this year.. Cant wait for the day.. :)

1 comment:

Hide said...

hng now only u know how to think ar..suan ni lar better than never :p un so be better treat me VERY VERY good oh ^.^ un one month + 4 days to go..cant wait le..muakz