Friday, November 7, 2008

Bears

Today he told me that he had bought one bear for me. It is so cute I like it so much ^^ but but I have to wait until year end only can get it. You plz dont post to me ya, expensive, dont waste money hehe..

After finish chatting, I took out all my bears :p Many people said I have many bears but I dont think so....

my bday present 2004

my bday present from my klang ji mui 2005 (name : zai zai :p)

farewell + xmas present 2006

xmas present 2006 (hard to find chicken lil nowadays :( )

bday present from coursemates 2007

bday present 2007

bday present 2007

valentine 2008

xiao lao kong 2008

bday present 2008

er.....i cant remember :p

my bear when i was a little girl haha

tang tang tang tang......my new bear! cute le ngek ngek ngek :p I like it the most cant wait to hug it..



You better take good care of it.. dont become 'black bear' oh :p


As a conclusion, I do not have MANY bears :p (wu liao ^^)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reali many bear wo.....hehehe

Anonymous said...

are u going to give me some? hehehe

zaizai kaiyeh

Gpy-glowworm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.