Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to sg long

Wah.. So tired!! My holidays finish already gonna go back to my 'lovely' utar sg long. Just now about 6pm I reached sg long then went out with my classmates to tapao and bought some stuffs. I started to clean up my room at 7.30pm. At first I told myself that maybe I need around 2 hours to clean up my room. But then end up 10.30pm only finish cleaning. Wow 3 hours!! :(

Ok I sweep and mop floor first then wash my fan ( just wash once for one semester :p). After that I washed my bag which full of dust. Then packed my stuff nicely + shower + washed clothes (hand washing oh here dont have washing machine :( ). I ate my dinner at 9.45pm then continue packed some stuffs. I can only rest and talk with housemates at 10.30pm sharp. Omg! I like holidays but I dont like when holidays end got to clean up my room my place. Tired ne.....

This semester I have only 3 subjects (Bahasa Kebangsaan) which can be exempted. But then very funny, we need to pay RM100 for the exemption. The other 2 subjects are History of Economics and Pengajian Malaysia. Again very funny, Pengajian Malaysia is not counted in our CGPA, we just need to 'pass' for that subject. If it is not counted in CGPA, what for we need to study it? It still has assignments, quiz and test. Last time I heard my ex roommate said if fail that subject we need to pay RM1000. If im not mistaken la im not very sure of it. So, we just need to strive hard for one subject in this semester. I heard many people said they can score well in short semester. Er hopefully I can score well too but but.. history wor.. for sure all theories.. I hate memorizing theory!!!

My housemate went yamcha just now. Actually I feel like going too but im was too tired, no energy to go out ..... :p

No comments: