Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emotional

Im not happy recently. Why? I dont know.Kw said girls are emotional. Yeah!! I totally agree with her. Im vy emotional. These few days I keep on thinking many things(mou liu things). Yesterday I kept on disturbing my jimui hahaha. I want them to talk to me. I am so lazy to do homework. I dont want to do homework at school! Everyone does homework quietly sigh.. I want to talk so that my brain wont simply think. Yesterday we talk until so happy,talk crapz alot hehe. So long didnt talk like that already. Actually why im not happy? Maybe because of 1 decision that I made. Im not happy with the decision I made but why I still wanna make that decision? Er, I believe that decision is correct even though now I will not happy but I believe that in future I wont regret for making this decision. Yesterday we went to MCD.I bought happy meal. That time 1 uncle and 1 auntie laugh at me. Ceh ceh, who says adult cant buy happy meal? :p




No comments: