Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hate Pengajian Malaysia

Nothing to do so just online chatting + facebooking + blogging :p Actually next week I have 2 exam where one quiz on wed and midterm? (not sure :p) on fri hehe.. The exam that falls on fri is Pengajian Malaysia where we need to answer one question out of 2 questions BUT we need to study 6 chapters!! This subject is totally same as form 3 Sejarah. Anyone still rmb wat is zaman logam, zaman paleolitik, zaman neolitik, pembentukan Malaysia bla bla bla? Omg, need to study all these -.-''' Who gonna save me? Plus is tulis karangan. How I know sejarah Malaysia wor.. No tips at all.. die die die!!! and this subject is not counted in our cgpa..lebih! Why Bahasa Kebangsaan has exemption why we do not have exemption for Pengajan Malaysia? Arghhhh....

Actually im very sleepy now but 2.5hours later only can sleep. See I so wei da. So next time you dont say you wei da only oh :P :P :p I forgot to bring my dvd drama home :( + dont feel like studying :p Now can only watch astro + online.. sien sleepyyyyyyyyy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i know you very wei ta too...tai sek lo muackz! ok gonna cont with my presentation 11771554 oh..770880 ^.^

Anonymous said...

charles:normally nothing to say on tis but jia you for next week exam lo!!!!! u can do it de nic