Saturday, October 11, 2008

I miss you all!

I suddenly miss all my frens in klang.. I miss u all… I feel so sori because I seldom join u all out for activities… Im so sori for that especially for rachael and sharon.. Sori ya.. Now you two went back to melbourne d.. Nvm la we meet again end of year ok.. And sure including ah green and ah hui oh..

And sori for those I already promised that I will go out wf you all.. Sori for ffk you all.. Coz i really got no time to hang out wf you all.. As u all know.. Im having alot of stupid exams la assignments la presentations la in stupid + aota utar.. Sometimes when back to home really got no energy to go out d..

I miss you all la.. Really miss right now.. Dunno why.. And pei see, I promised that I will yamcha wf u when rachael back to msia.. Now she went back to melbourne already I cant even meet u once.. Haha.. Really sori..

Sori ar sori ar….

And now I miss my mum.. My lovely mum.. When I go back every week, she sure will cook lots of delicious food for me to eat.. And ar, she will buy this buy that for me to bring over here.. So touching.. So good if I can always stay at home.. Haha..

I miss you all la!!

No comments: