Sunday, October 26, 2008

Im suppose to study now but astro singing championship 2008 is too attractive and it's going to finish in 40min. So.....................hehe :p Now im watching tv + blogging here, yi ju liang de :p

Just now 3+pm I fight with my mom, er.....''fight'' this word maybe not so suitable. erm......perhaps ''small quarrel'' is more suitable? I cant think of other word for best description now hehe. After that I went to my room, online + listen to music. My mood was getting better at that time. Then I felt sleepy so took a nap at 4+pm and woke up at 6pm sharp. My brother really makes me angry after that. He called me and I was in the toilet that time. My brother asked him to hold on. Hey I think my brother should ask him to call me back later because im in the toilet, isnt it? Ok if my brother really wanna ask him to hold on, my brother suppose to tell me that someone calls me and my brother didnt do so. My brother just keep quiet and sit there until when I came out from toilet my brother still keep quiet and I realize myself that I have phone. That time I was pretty angry maybe because before that my mood already not so good. He called me and said his mood suddenly turns bad. Actually me too just that I didnt tell him hehehe. Then I listened to music again + study. By listening to music my mood can turn good, hehe...

Today I read newspaper. My nicholas tse wanna send his son Lucas to shao lin tze when his son 3 years old, what a special father nicholas is :p Btw, I think he is a good husband haha because he said to his wife b4 ''外来的东西我来扛,你放心待在家,好好跟儿子过得开心,这就是幸福''.. I felt so touching when i saw this sentence :p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this days so busy also didnt really see your blog..i didnt know you were moody ytd oh.next time let me know ok? dun want you to be sad alone ^.^ muackz

Gpy-glowworm said...

er that time u said u finish cooking+eating+wanna do assignment+moody so didnt tell u lo hehehe :p