Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bear

My fren told me that near shuang long (a restaurant at sg long) got one toy shop. She just bought one minnie bear for her fren as bday present. Guess how much is that? RM30 only! So cheap. I also want one!!! (more than one of coz i wont mind :p) You sek do ok ngek ngek ngek :P

Rm30 only! (not mine :( )

I love bear so much.. Below are all my bears hehe :p


+


+


My housemate Joanne said that bear is so cheap why dont we go buy it. I said no meaning if we buy for ourselves. Another housemate agree with me yeah ~ hehe. Sometimes when I see cute bear outside, no matter how I like it I wont buy for myself. GPY's principle : wont buy bear by her own hahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many bear hor...like tht still want for wat ne. no no just jk oh dont lao kai.. ^.^ ahem so among all ur bear which one u like the most ne :p

Gpy-glowworm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.