Sunday, October 12, 2008

No title lol

I found that 90% of my blogs are sad blogs haha. My friends always say ''Why your blogs all sad one.. Why you always cry one..'' Hahaha.. But I think most of the people will only write blog when they are sad. Agree? :p

Just now all the memories flash back in my mind. So many incidents happened last time which I already forgot :p Now all flash back. Actually I feel like copying all the blogs n paste it here. But he said sad memories sad blogs why still wanna keep? Why dont just let it go? Yeah he is correct. So I decide to forget all the sad sad memories sad sad incidents that happened last time which not worth for me to still remember.

Today I feel that im so useless because I dont dare to try something new alone. I think he sure will feel disappointed on me. Maybe he will think why im so useless :p Im so sorry oh because I really dont dare to try that alone. I very scared. Im sorry.

Just now I accidentally saw my ex housemate has blog on friendster haha. I got a shock when I saw her blog is in chinese haha. She is 'banana'. She can type a short chinese blog! Not bad! (but I cant understand wat she type actually :p) I know la. Maybe you wanna say dont look down on 'banana' wakakaka..

Ok stop here. 5 more minutes gonna morning call someone so that he wont wake up late for work. Good night everyone haha :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont think 2 much, i wil never feel that you're useless..i understand so dont worry. things will work out fine..i will make it fine ^.^