Friday, October 24, 2008

Lazy

Actually plan to study start from today but im so lazy. This morning I woke up at 11+, then ate breakfast, online, shower, watch astro, online again, ate lunch then took a nap. After woke up watch astro + online again.. seems like so bored. Just now yingying told me that no sub question for Pengajian Malaysia, only 2 long questions, and the lecturer got gv ''tips'', duno the so called ''tips'' accurate or not.. This coming ujian must in bentuk karangan, first paragraph is pendahuluan, then at least 5 isi, each isi one paragraph, then lastly penutup. So long didnt write karangan d some more is about sejarah Malaysia -.-'''

I think I should study + prepare for my coming presentation now. No time to lazy around d.. Gambaru! (but still no mood to study now :p )

No comments: